Invitation Bodrum 2011 (pdf)
Coupe du Monde de Photographie sous- marine
Date : 30 septembre à 19.00h
Lieu : AUTOPOLIS (Bertrange)
Venez découvrir les photos de l’équipe luxembourgeoise qui a participé à
la Coupe du Monde de Photo Sous-Marine. Denis Palbiani et moi-même avions pris part à ce concours qui s’effectue tous les deux ans.
Nous pourrions discuter autour d’un verre et vous allez découvrir le déroulement de cette compétition,en compagnie de tous les sponsors.
Last year we started to print a calendar for the dive shop.It was handed out to lots of customers. It was a big A3 sized wall calendar with dark background. We got lots of positive feedback so it was an easy decision to go for a 2011 edition. Last year I focused on macro photography, so I decided to change and chose wide-angle pictures, all featuring one or more divers.
I placed the order for printing 30 minutes ago.
Here is the very first preview. I hope you enjoy. Don’t hesitate to leave suggestions and comments.
I can finally take a moment and thank all those of you who had the possibility to join Steven Weinberg and myself last Thursday for the opening of my underwater photo exhibition and Steven’s release of his latest book “Eau de Vie”.
Steven, Chris and me
The shop looks great with all these images and I think it makes all diver want to plunge into the water!
Splash Shop (IQ-The company corner)
One big project was to put a huge panarama on the wall of the shop (3,25m x .60m). This is a panaramic view of the nice little village of Lultzhausen. The Youthhostel in Lultzhausen contains one of the shop’s compressors which makes the filling of tanks easy for every diver! It is also the base for most of our dive courses! This panorama will remain in the shop all times!
Good news for all those of you who couldn’t attempt last Thursday are that the photo exhibition will last until January 25! This gives you lots of time to pass at Splash shop and scroll around!
For those of you still looking for Christmas presents it will give you some ideas too :
- All images from the exhibition are on sale at very competitive prices ranging from 45.-€ to 125.-€
- Steven Weinberg’s books (Ecologiquement vôtre, Eau de Vie, …les Weinbergs)
- The Brand new IQ-The Company collection has arrived !
- We have amazing silver Jewelery made by Austrian Artist Angelika Stemer. Every piece is unique!
- The new Immersion dive watches have arrived!
- Do you want to feed your computer with fish! A CD with 12 Wallpapers for 2010 and 5 different screensavers with some of the best underwater photos from Chris and me are on sale for only 15.-€
We hope to see you in the near future! Just be aware that the shop will closed from Dec 25 to January 5!
A big kiss goes to Rachel Paris who took the the pictures during the event!